Thursday, May 30, 2013

The End

I think it might be time to retire this site. This blog served a purpose when I was working towards another master's degree. Even after I left the program,  I enjoyed blogging about books I was reading. However, now I have a great group of colleagues with whom I can discuss the latest issues in education (and politics). My family and I are going to read some books together during the summer,  and I have many other things to keep me busy.

This has been an awesome school year. In fact, I can hardly believe we only have 4 1/2 days left of school! I am already planning for summer school; I am teaching a science course (we are going to plant a garden and build rockets), a course to build and program robots and a technology website-building course. Next year, I will be teaching at Endeavor again. Lucky me! I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment